U.S. Call-In Details
Access code 647801#
Business Meetings: 3rd Sundays
Approved Minutes from Past Business Meetings
We have been using the same meeting format since January 2020. Click on any image below to open a printable and downloadable pdf.
Sunday BDA Group Inventory
We performed a wonderful and productive BDA group inventory this year. With the help of our moderator, not a member of our group, we developed our own inventory questions:
1. What are the principles by which all DA groups function, including our BDA group?
2. From the Fifth Tradition, what is our BDA group's message?
3. Do we stay focused on our singleness of purpose?
4. Are we, as a group, open to change? Are we flexible and open to new ideas?
5. Is our meeting format working for us and attracting new members?
6. What are the special challenges we face as a phone meeting? How are we handling those challenges?
7. Are there changes we would like to make to our group or meetings? What are they and why?
8. Are there things we would hate to see change about our group or meetings? What are they and why?
9. Are we serving the newcomers who attend our meetings? How would we know? Are they coming back?
10. Are we living up to self-support and voluntary contributions — in terms of both money and service — as described in the 7th Tradition?
11. Are we filling our open positions with qualified candidates? If no, why not?
12. Do we want to create positions for Intergroup Rep and Public Information Rep? If yes, how will we accomplish this?
13. Is there anything we have not yet discussed based on the questions above?
Rather than making decisions, which was not the purpose of the inventory, or suggestions to the group, we framed our inventory results in terms of questions with context, which we are now working through with our group via monthly business meetings. For more information, download our complete group inventory report.
Previous Treasurer's Report pdfs are available here.